Twilight x Colourpop
Colourpop Cosmetics is releasing a collection in collaboration with Lion’s Gate Films for the Twilight movie. Last week Colourpop started hinting at their upcoming collection. They kept dropping hints all throughout the weekend and on Sunday night they finally announced that a Twilight collection was coming and that it was releasing on 1/11/24 on Colourpop.com at what I assume is their normal launch time of 10AM PST / 1PM EST. The Twilight x Colourpop collection will also launch on ULTA.com on 1/14/24 at what I am assuming to be 12AM CST / 1AM EST.
Full Collection will be $99
Twilight x Colourpop 15 Pan Eyeshadow Palette – $24
LUX LIP OILS – $11 each
- Team Edward | A deep rich blue with silver pinpoints inspired by Edward’s navy-like style in the movie
- Bells | A vampy blackened red reflecting Edward’s attraction to her scent
- Team Jacob | A sheer black with silver pinpoints representing Jacob’s jet black hair
SUPER SHOCK HIGHLIGHTERS – $10 each
- Meadow | Opalescent duo- chrome lavender with multi-dimensional pinpoints representing the flowers from the meadow scenes
- Vampire Skin | Icy white with sparkling multi-dimensional pinpoints inspired by Edward’s sparkling skin
Graphix Ink Liners- $10 each
Vampire | A metallic vampy red
Coven | A rich black with sparkling silver pinpoints
Forever | A metallic forest green with green pinpoints
SOL Shimmering Dry Body Oil – $10
This is exclusive to Colourpop.com and will not be apart of the Ulta drop of this collection.
Other images of the Twilight x Colourpop collection that have been shared over the last few days…
My name is Erin, I am Forever 29 years old. However if you want the truth, I am 41 years old. I have loved make up since I was a kid. I love talking about it, I like putting it on my face, I like swatching it. I like it all. My favorite brand is Colourpop.
Some other things about me…
I live in Michigan, I have lived here my own life. I have a love/hate relationship with the state, lol.
I work for my family’s business.
I LOVE TO READ. Mostly I read Romance but sometimes I’ll venture into other genres.
I spend a lot of time in NYC visiting my BFF.
If the pandemic taught me anything it’s that you only get one life to live so live it to the fullest. I have been YOLOing since 2022. One of the things I’ve been doing a lot more of is going to CONCERTS!